Prosecutors in Los Angeles refused to arrest “Rocky” actor Sylvester Stallone after sexual assault allegation

According to the report that Los Angeles prosecutors has decided that there is no enough evidence to charge “Rocky” actor Sylvester Stallone over sexual assault allegation of a woman in year 1987 and 1990. This report was coming from an agency document that was released last Tuesday. The said victim of Stallone they had a consensual relationship in year 1987. The name of the victim had never been released on the public. According to the woman that the actor sexually assaulted her and she provided some witnesses also, the document says: However, none of the fresh complaint witnesses corroborated victim’s allegations,” “Additional investigation did not provide any further corroboration.”

The complaint was filed in November last year. The actor absolutely denied the accusation. A spokeswoman for the actor said: “Mr. Stallone has continually disputed the charges,” Martin Singer, the attorney of Sylvester Stallone did not release any immediate response to a request for comment. The attorney of Stallone has described the allegation as a complete fabrication on the previous interview with The Time. According to Singer that he discovered that the said victim had approached an entertainment website first and the story was not publish that is why she decided to contact Santa Monica Police. It has been reported also that the lawyers of Stallone has filed a complaint with the Santa Monica police.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *